Purpose. Provide members general rules and expectations for the use of DI2E site content and services.
Community Responsibilities. By being a member of the DI2E community, you agree to follow the below general guidance when accessing and using DI2E systems:
- That all information or content posted will relate and support professional activities, only.
- That you will not misrepresent yourself or any data you upload or enter into DI2E systems.
- That you will not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is:
- Unlawful, harmful, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable.
- Any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation.
- Any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; interfere with networks connected to DI2E, or store personal data about other users.
That you understand that failure to agree to or comply with these Rules of Behavior will result in denial of access to DI2E systems and content.
Rules of Behavior for Users of DI2E Systems and IT Resources.
The following rules of behavior apply to all users of DI2E Systems:
- DI2E systems are for official purposes only.
- No unauthorized access. Passwords and access will not be shared.
- Pornographic or other offensive content is strictly prohibited Software copyrights and Licenses will be adhered to.
- All content subject to controls such as Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), For Official Use Only (FOUO), and other special handling caveats will be properly labeled.
- Classified information will not be stored or processed.
- All non-compliance activities (e.g. spillages) must be reported to the DI2E support staff within four (4) hours of the inappropriate activity occurring.
These terms shall remain in effect while members use DI2E services and DI2E may terminate a member’s use or participation at any time for violation of these terms.