The DI2E Dev Tools are intended to be available online 24x7.
DI2E uses commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the availability of the DI2E Dev Tools. The DI2E Dev Tools are generally maintained on an 8x5 schedule during business hours in U.S. East Coast time. Surge support is available upon request and based on the availability of support staff.
Technical Support Hours
DI2E Dev Tools support is available during business hours (8am-5pm), U.S. East Coast time. Click "Open an Issue" at the top of this page to open a new support case. Response and resolution times are based on the availability of support staff.
Technical Support Priority
DI2E strives to respond to all support tickets in a timely manner. As tickets exceed our support staff availability, tickets are prioritized based on following factors:
- Customer Status (Core, Intel, Support to Intel)
- Project Access (Public, Partial-Public, Private)
- Scope (Global, Team, Individual)
- Time in Queue
This service commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of DI2E Dev Tools, or any other DI2E Dev Tools performance issues:
- caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond our Internet demarcation point,
- that result from any actions or inactions of you or any third party
- that result from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third party equipment, software or other technology (other than third party equipment within our direct control),
- that result from failures of individual instances or volumes,
- that result from any Demand or Scheduled maintenance, or
- arising from our suspension and termination of your right to use DI2E Dev Tools.
Please view our Support page for details on contacting technical support.