If you need to reset your password without knowing what your old one was, this is how you can do that.
How to Change Your Password (Without Knowing the Old One):
- Navigate to https://passwords.di2e.net
- Enter your username in the text field under “Manage Account”
- usernames are typically first.last.....example: john.smith
- Click “Reset Password”.
- Choose one method of identity verification. Leave this window open while you wait to receive the verification code via email, phone, etc. Enter the code in the text area after you receive it.
- If you are on a slow email network (like .mil), then attempt this process early in the morning or late evening; otherwise, the reset verification may time out before the email with the code arrives.
- Repeat step 4 for a different method of identity verification.
- Enter your new password twice and click “Reset Password”.
- Proceed to DevTools.